July 29, 2009

Summer Days







We cannot believe 8 weeks has passed since Avery was born! She grows so much each week! She smiles, laughs, ahhhs and goos and LOVES her gym mini! And, in the last couple days she has really enjoyed sucking her fingers, especially her thumb, I think she is going to be a thumb sucker just like her mommy was as a baby. The days and weeks are going by too quickly, so I make sure to enjoy this bonding time before I go back to work. Since we haven't written in awhile, I am posting a bunch of fun pictures of her on her gym, with her Grandma Carolyn, with mommy and daddy under the lemon tree in our yard, a picture with Shafer, a beautiful outfit from her Aunty Morty and her first trip to the beach! She was asleep the whole time at the beach, I think the sound of the waves made her sleep really well. The waves were so big that day, about 10 feet!

No comments: