It has been way too long since we posted. I cannot believe it is the middle of March, Avery is 9 1/2 months old! Since we returned from the east coast, Avery has been busy. Beginning with crawling, standing up, crusin and not to mention a couple new teeth. Avery looks like a Kawejsza for sure, but she has the same gap I had growing up between my two front teeth:) Gammi was just out for a visit and we had a great time, we will post those pictures soon. While I miss the east coast, close friends and family, I gotta say, winters in Santa Monica are REALLY nice. Enjoy some pictures from our winter at the beach.
March 18, 2010
Santa Monica Winter
It has been way too long since we posted. I cannot believe it is the middle of March, Avery is 9 1/2 months old! Since we returned from the east coast, Avery has been busy. Beginning with crawling, standing up, crusin and not to mention a couple new teeth. Avery looks like a Kawejsza for sure, but she has the same gap I had growing up between my two front teeth:) Gammi was just out for a visit and we had a great time, we will post those pictures soon. While I miss the east coast, close friends and family, I gotta say, winters in Santa Monica are REALLY nice. Enjoy some pictures from our winter at the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment